High Strangeness Forum High Strangenss
April 23, 2019, 05:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A Visit with a Person of High Strangeness

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Condor  (Read 3028 times)
Nikola

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:48:35 AM »

Operation Condor started out as Operation 40 in 1960, with 40 agents organized by then CIA Director Allen W. Dulles to kill anyone who may be a threat to US interests in Latin American countries specially Cuba. In short, Operation Condor is CIA's vigilante group. The initial 40 agents later expanded to 70 and it may not be an overstatement to say that they became more like a terrorist group such as Al-Queda. I'm sure a lot of innocent civilians gets caught in this underground war but that's just how the CIA operates on the sides.

Read about the Operation Condor history: http://www.truthseekersvideo.com/articles/OperationCondor.htm
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:51:26 AM by Nikola » Logged
Chessmaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:37:27 PM »

Grin This can be Operation Condor's logo released at the CIA website:

Serbiano

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »

There are other counter-terrorist groups besides Operation Condor: Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations (CORU), Alpha 66, and Omega 7. I'm not sure if the CIA also formed them.
Wardenclyffe

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »

There are other counter-terrorist groups besides Operation Condor: Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations (CORU), Alpha 66, and Omega 7. I'm not sure if the CIA also formed them.

CORU, Alpha 66 and Omega 7 are exile groups, Serb. They were formed to get back at the Cuban government for exiling them. That said, they are terrorist groups as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: