Change is not easy and the world will not find its way through its present quagmire easily. However, current circumstances do present an opportunity for positive change.
America and its consumerism-capitalism has long preyed upon the rest of the world and now its social-economic-political model is collapsing. This is a good thing because it means that finally something better has a chance to take its place.
What could be better than the “American Dream” of cheap trinkets from China, a poisoned planet and a lifetime of debt in exchange for most of your life-force? Plenty.
Earth is currently completing a 26,000 year journey through the Galaxy and with the end of one journey we will have a chance to create a new and better future if we only choose to do so.
Manifesting a better future is simple – visualize it, feel it, think about it and avoid the negative things which distract you. If enough people want a better future bad enough it can be created. There are ready solutions to every single problem the human species faces. We just have to actively take part in the change to create a better future.
Focusing on solutions rather than problems can help you make the changes in yourself and your life that really make a difference. Following are some postive steps you can take right now:
1. Change your diet to one which is more plant-based. Avoid municipal tap water (unless you know it is free of fluoride, chloramines and other toxins), refined sugar and processed foods. Eat more raw and organic fruits and vegetables. This is the single most important thing you can do and is essential to your evolution and environmental sustainability.
2. Grow your own food. You don’t need outdoor garden space to grow food inside your house. You can grow all kinds of things in pots and window sills. Most food sold in grocery stores is lacking in nutrients and growing your own food is one sure way to give your body the sustenance it needs. Besides, real food tastes so much better.
3. Stop buying stuff you don’t need. Most people buy way more things that they need to live a happy and comfortable life. Everything you buy comes from somewhere and puts a burden on the planet. If you must buy stuff buy things with the least negative impact, not the cheapest things. When you buy something ‘cheap’ that has a high cost to the planet you merely force the extra cost onto someone else.
4. Unplug from mind-control media and start thinking for yourself. This means don’t watch most US produced TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, books. Most US media is designed specifically to shape your thinking and keep you from challenging a doomed system.
The other issue with mass media is that when you watch, listen, read the same thing as many others at the same time it locks you into a common field of consciousness. This is how religion and politics are able to ensnare so many people and why people go to live events such as concerts and sports – they want to experience a group consciousness. It is comforting to be part of a group consciousness but it means that you are not thinking for yourself and independent thought will be more difficult to achieve.
You can still watch some TV shows or movies or read books without being brainwashed, just try to not participate in mass events. Record a TV program and watch it later or watch a movie on DVD instead of at the theater.
Make a conscious attempt to consider alternatives to mainstream culture. Watch a foreign film, make friends with someone with different perspectves.
5. Learn Qigong or Quantum Touch and practice it every day. It is essential that you learn to manage and utilize life-force energy.
6. Meditate and commune with your own soul. See the future you want and imagine youself in it. Mentally reverse engineer a brighter future and ask yourself what you can do to create it.
7. Seek truth and keep questioning your own beliefs. Your truth will evolve as you shed obsolete beliefs.