During Tsunami Remote Viewing primitive tribes in Andaman Nicobar Islands of India moved to higher grounds – so did most animals
Indian Military personnel is finally reaching the remote islands of Andaman and Car Nicobar. There is massive devastation especially in Nicobar Islands. The inhabitants in these islands consists of tribal and non-tribal mainstream population. Thousands of people are dead and the coastal areas just evaporated.
The total population before Tsunami of these tribes was approximately 28,000, which accounts for about 9% of the total population of these Islands. The other 91% population consists of mainstream settlers and the military personnel.
The rescue teams are observing some strange things as they are reaching these remote tribal areas for rescue and relief. While there is massive unbelievable devastation, the primitive tribes are relatively unaffected though most of them lived close by the ocean.
According to sources, these tribes moved to higher grounds. So did most animals during Tsunami in South and South-east Asia. The rescue teams are also finding interesting information from these untouched tribal people – they could view and hear the Tsunami coming and they moved to higher grounds way before the Tsunami came and earthquake shattered the islands.
Indian Military with all high tech equipments and especially the Air Force lost a full base with hundreds of personnel in this catastrophe.
As a matter of fact another correlation is also interesting – the more primitive tribes moved out to the higher grounds days before the catastrophe.
Nicobarese who are settled in the Car Nicobar Island, Nancowry group of islands and in Harminder Bay of Little Andaman constitutes more than 98% of the tribal population. The population of other tribes is very small and is declining over the past several decades. Andaman and Nicobar Administration under the Government of India have rehabilitated Great Andamanese in Strait Island and Onges in Dugong Creek and South Bay of Little Andaman Island. Shompens having a population of 157 live deep in the jungles of Great Nicobar Island. Jarawas, who live in the jungles of South and Middle Andaman were hostile till recently. In last couple of years, they have shown a willingness to come out of their isolated world and mingle with the mainstream population. The Sentinelese live in the North Sentinel Island and are still unapproachable. All the tribes are in a state of transition from their primitive life-styles to a more modern way of life. The Nicobarese were the first to adjust to this. They have almost lost their tribal nature and are as modern as any of the settler community.
The Onges and Andamanese are changing slowly. They keep many aspects of their tribal culture, at the same time have adopted many things from the mainstream population. The Jarawas have just coming out of their seclusion. The Sentinelese has not yet shown any willingness to shed their hostile attitude towards outsiders.
Stating that the devastation in Car Nicobar islands was total, General Officer-in-Command Southern Command Lt Gen B S Takhar on Saturday said, it would take at least take six months for things to become normal in the island. Though the tribals of Andaman islands were not much affected, there has been total devastation in car Nicobar islands mostly inhabited by the modern Nicobarese, Takhar, who undertook an aerial and ground survey of tsunami affected areas along the eastern coast, told the reporters.
Based on the reports we are receiving, Nicobarese who are most modern have lost the most in Car Nicobar and Nancowry group of islands. Very few of them sensed the incoming Tsunami. But the Shompens and Sentinelese who took some direct hit, lost little because of their remote viewing capabilities. They moved to higher grounds before.
According to some of the tribal leaders, earth communicates to them. And this time they could see it coming in their remote viewing periscopes.
Interestingly, in South and South east Asia which includes Andaman and Nicobar islands, it is now confirmed that animal bodies are not found because most of them moved to higher grounds days before the Tsunami came.
It seems if this correlation is anything close to correct, we may be gaining in so called “modern technologies” but we are losing in higher grounds of technical expertise, which may encompass spiritual science and paranormal technologies. India Daily