NEWSFLASH! Just as predicted, the world did not end.
I am very late in writing the newsletter, in part, I don’t know where to start and the thought of me wasting my time had also occurred to me, since we seem to replay the same disk hoping for a different ending. It would appear we could at least push the pause button, yet, we don’t.
I removed most of the doors in my house, I like privacy, yet, I also like to see what is going on around me. The beads are perfect, they separate and at the same time allow me to look into the other rooms, if I so choose. AND, they act as an alarm system.
If anything or anyone enters, leaves or attempts to snoop, the beads rattle and alert me of a presence other than myself. The cat is very skillful and walks, runs, slides and sneaks under the beads and moves around undetected, which is fine, she OWNS this house.
Like many others, I am sure, I always thought that once a law is passed, it is a law. I familiarize myself with as many as I can in January, to make sure I remain a law abiding citizen.
I remember the Brady Bill to assist with sales of assault weapons.
I remember tax cuts for struggling families.
I remember reading what Social Security is and is designed to do.
I remember opening a letter was a federal offense.
After the school shooting many people ask to have the Brady Bill or something similar to be reenacted. It should not have gotten rid of in the first place.
Tax cuts were put in place for recovery of the economy. It should not be abandoned in mid stream.
Social Security is a separate entity aside from the government and should not be part of political hostage taking.
The Post-office should not be made a scape goat for “Crazies and unresolvable rules and regulations.”
Making predictions 18 months in advance is a little bit like looking through my beads. You can see just enough to know when something is out of place.
Some of the predictions for 2012 were:
1. Distraction, disquiet, immobility.
2. Disloyalty, weakness of purpose, disagreement, lack of communication, hotheadedness, and a certain degree of violence. Be suspicious and pay attention to your environment. Restate facts that seem ambiguous, demagogic acts and gestures.
3.Swan death song. Guttural noises sound will be heard afterward.
4. Capricorn representing prestige, power, social standing, honor, glory and fame. Excessive ambition, loss of an inheritance, or everything saved all that you have, disrespect of elders and the wisdom of all times. IN PROGRESS….FISCAL CLIFF.
5. Time for harvesting and checking what you have sown. A person that does not speculate, but who shares and expects the same from his own group.
6. Triumphant victory, but maximum pleasure in realizing that you were able to defeat the difficulties, either with or without the help of others. Material or energetic forces on any level of interpretation. You have resorted to integrity as a thinking and rational being. As a result, your plans come true. All this may not be heard at the beginning, but not unpleasant.
Your extreme severity can estrange you from the reality which surrounds you. You are liable to fall into excessive ambition, or on the other hand, squander excessive spending, trusting you will always succeed materially. It is difficult to keep balance while on the top. You can be surprised and fall as quickly as you rose to the top. You have not learned the lesson of Saturn, the severe, but fair judge. Everything at the right time and right proportions.
ONGOING….. IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE LOST CONTROL OF OUR MIND AND COUNTY.
7. Intelligence exercises supremacy over brutality, conquers enemies. You will bring anything you have started to a conclusion. Not even the smallest detail will be omitted. Activities and business related to metal and trains. Problems with security forces due to bad performance.
8. Time of desperation is gone, but wounds will not be easily overcome. Tears will come again because of painful memories. Healing will be slow and difficult because your heart will have been torn out of your body. SCHOOTING SPEES
9. Cyclones, hurricanes, lighting from the sky. Challenging, .
Suppose time did get reset today. I think it looks something like this:
- Courts will be involved in the elections.
- At least one major homeland event will happen.
- Icebergs will move more than expected.
- Iraq will end up the way it started.
- Death penalty cases will be put on hold.
- Religious scandals will multiply.
- Food recalls will become necessary.
- A made up heath scare will be announced.
- Many people will loose health care.
- Power outages.
- Tentacles I made reference to are politicians keeping the President in a vice, don’t think that has anything to do with which Party rules, it is like a Pirate for power.
- 2012 will again start a new era, one we use to identify time periods.
Looks like replaying the end of the year play back reel, if I say so myself.
Remember, the reason for the predictions is so we avoid problems, which we locate ahead of time. I often wondered how it would feel to say” We were 100% WRONG!
It appeared nothing would change and we were right. Same crap!
Lets take a peep at 2013!
- Country has to remain feminine because it is highlighted by a greater number of suicides, robberies, murders, etc.2. It represents sadness, grief, bad spiritual experiences, uncontrollable fear and slander. We have to balance the yin and the yang. We have to go beyond the material to deepen the crystalline and limpid waters to reach high values.3. Changes in Capricorn and in Virgo. Venus and Saturn acting in close relationships. In sum the trilogy of a united Earth.
4. Do not let stubbornness blind you. Do not covert more than you deserve. Danger of envy, corruption, fraudulent contracts, blackmail and extortion.
5. You are in a less comfortable position. It will demand resources that may not be practical or evolved as an exchange – like a barter or payment in kind or so on.
6. Unhealthy jealousy. Accident with cutting items. Surgery and operations. Sadness and sorrow. On commercial and industrial levels.
7. Since the planet Venus governs the Bull, you will encounter some gentleness in upcoming agreeable times. The Bull appears ready to charge.
8. Truth cannot be hidden or detained. Ignorance and foolishness of the hangman. You are stopping what needs to naturally evolve wanting to find other sources of destinies.
9. Chances for change. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.
10. Self-examination, communication difficulties. check up should be recommended however small by specialists. Recovery and improvement from state to state that will happen in time.
11. Lose your house.
12. Characteristics of a leader that can take in any activity. Effort will be noticed but you need the power of decision.
13. Someone wants something that belongs to us, creditors, Caution!
I think the unnecessary irresponsibility by our politicians will linger for some time. I am unable to understand what possesses some of the lawmakers in their destructive thinking and decision making.
I also feel like it will be harder for anyone to utter their opinions without repercussions shortly, which is unfortunate for those of us, which try to keep you informed.
I am confined to my home many days. I managed to make my dwelling operational for my needs. Not perfect due to the lack of funds, but manageable for my needs and what I have to work with.
I have a NOOAH Radio, which alerted me to the state of emergency our Governor declared during the Ice storm of 2012, because she was alarmed of the loss of milk, in case the trucks were unable to transport the goods.
I have basic cable, which allowed me to hear President Obama mention spilled milk in the State of the Union.
I have pencil and paper, which allows me to add numbers and take a look at the disaster of the possibility of expiration of the Farm Bill and what that will do to hungry people.
I added up the money I spend on my beads…. I should have bought a COW!
Love and Light
]: Failed opening '/home/bidocean/www/staging/newsfeed/email_forward_news.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/share/php/bidoceanlib') in